Hair Collage!

Hair Collage!

Friday, May 25, 2012

Product Rave: Jane Carter Nourish & Shine


I am absolutely in LOVE with this product. I bought this somewhere in NYC for less than 20 USD. I'm not a huge fan of gels (the only one I use is Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Gel) so I use this whenever I pull my hair back into a bun. The smell is very strong and sunflowery, and can be slightly overwhelming. I typically use about a pea sized amount, which is great for a broke post-grad student. The picture below shows how much I've used since I bought the product in January.


In the Amazon reviews I saw that some people use this on their skin but. . . *side-eye* there's no way I would ever use this on my skin. The smell is okay for my hair, but definitely not for my skin.

Warning to those who live in warm climates! This product has the potential to melt. For example, I my jar is much softer and more pliable now in May than it was in January. This is not necessarily a good or bad thing, just an observation. If I bought this online I would not have it shipped in the summer. The heat from the sun and the UPS truck would probably ensure that I'd get a jar of sunflower scented oil, not pomade.

No comments:

Post a Comment