Hair Collage!

Hair Collage!

Friday, May 25, 2012

Initial Thoughts: TIGI Foxy Curls

On a whim I decided to pick this up tonight at Target. I paid a little under 18 USD for it. No comment on whether or not I was influenced by the cute bottle *guilty look*. I flat ironed my hair on Friday but because of the humidity in Boston it's half straight, half kinky. Ohh well. When I went to apply the cream to my bang I got scared for a minute because my hair didn't curl back up immediately, but fortunately it just needed a minute to catch itself *breathes sigh of relief*

Anyway, here are my initial thoughts. The smell is EXTREMELY sweet, almost like liquid candy. Straight out of the bottle the smell makes me feel slightly nauseas but now that it's on my hair I can't smell it as strongly. I used a pea sized amount on my wet bang (I'll post pictures in a few minutes). In terms of performance, my curls are perfectly defined and have dried with minimal shrinkage. It has even managed to tame the unruly/dry 4b halo that I have going on. Sometimes this section is painfully dry, coarse and undefined. Other times, like now, it blends in perfectly with the rest of my 4a/3c hair.

Overall I am very pleased with this product but it is too early to say whether not I'd repurchase it. I'll be back with an update later.

No comments:

Post a Comment