Hair Collage!

Hair Collage!

Monday, January 6, 2014

Curlformer Success....maybe?

Finally, a success!

Immediately after removal


Ecostyler Argan Oil is so far my favorite gel. Cheap and easily accessible. A win, win in my book especially for my currently BSL, dreaming of WL hair.



So it shouldn't be a surprise that my HG gel gave me a great CF set. I was willing to ignore the two that didn't set because the rest had body, shine and was soft yet defined. I wore the curls in a ponytail to work and was pleasantly surprised to see that the curls had fallen beautifully despite being in a ponytail for hours.

So why the maybe? Well, it didn't last overnight. BUT I think there may have been some user error on my part. As I do more CF sets, I learn more about what works for me and what doesn't. My hair will not dry with product after being in CF's for only 6 hours. 12 hours with an hour under the dryer is preferred.



I considered Pincurling like TheGabeFix on YT, but I was too lazy so I pineappled. I didn't like the results but my coworkers thought it looked great in a ponytail.

                                       

Long story short, I don't think my hair was completely dry when I took the set out. Five CF sets in less than 2 weeks has made me a little tired of the process so I'm going to clean my CF's and take a few days off. I still love them, but the process and upkeep has made me miss the simpler days. LOL. Plus I need time to search for Sabino Moisture Block and Paul Mitchell foaming pomade.



I also used the Matrix Leave-in and PM Skinny Serum.


No comments:

Post a Comment