Hair Collage!

Hair Collage!

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Another one bites the dust...

Today is day 23 of the GNC Vitamins and I'm done with them. I spoke about them earlier here.



The cheapo in me wanted to use them for the full 45 days (90 capsules, 2 a day) despite the revolting taste. However, these vitamins have the nerve to be NASTY and break my skin out!

I started noticing little teeny tiny cysts along the corners of my face over the weekend. I got huge painful cysts when I was taking biotin so I assumed that these tiny cysts had to be from something else. Backtracking, I assumed that it was from not removing all my powder on Friday (I rarely wear powder) Makes no sense since I use a make-up wipe, foaming cleanser and toner. 

Anyway, today I was at work and felt a tiny cyst in the back of my neck. Now I can't ignore that.

Moving forward, I'll be looking for vitamins that have a lower dosage of Biotin than this one does.


No comments:

Post a Comment