Hair Collage!

Hair Collage!

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Smooth Skin Tips!














I'm not one to toot my own horn but toot toot, people are always stunned by how soft my skin is. I usually have to pry their hands off!

In order to maintain my smooth skin I rotate all of the above. I use the gloves to help scrub my skin and remove the dead layers. The towel helps me get my back because otherwise it wouldn't get much TLC. The pumice stone is for my feet and keeps them looking good.

I buy the gloves and towel from The Body Shop because they last forever! I would recommend waiting for sale because they frequently have a buy 2 get 1 free deal. They also can last through several trips in the washing machine.

I usually buy the pumice stone from Duane Reade for $2 or $3 which is great considering TBS version is $6 #Everydollarcounts!



I also really love the Dove Winter Care body wash and bar soap. It's extra moisturizing and helps when I'm too lazy to lotion my skin. I use this with Eucerin Intensive Repair lotion. I like this lotion because it has Alpha Hydroxy Acids to help with cell turnover.

All products were purchased by me and all opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment