Hair Collage!

Hair Collage!

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Inversion January '14: No results this month.

I've been a faithful inverter ever since I saw a thread about it on the hair boards in October. I never thought it would work, so I took some sloppy starting pictures in October that are useless. Imagine my surprise when I checked the same section again and saw 15 inches!

 

Currently, I've gained 3 inches from inverting every month since October. The section pictured above is now 17 inches. But I also have a few sections that are now showing 18 inches.

Gah, my thumb is on the 17!

So what went wrong for the month of January? I don't know. But I'm not too stressed about it since 3 inches in 3 months is amazing for this anemic slow grower.

Will I invert again this month? Yes. I'll probably invert every month that I remember to because it's very easy and requires just a few minutes of my time every day. If this can help get me to full waist length before I leave for my holiday that would be awesome! If not, ce la vie. After all it's only hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment