Hair Collage!

Hair Collage!

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Inversion Method: My Experience and Thoughts.

When I read about Inversion on LHCF in October, I was very skeptical. My regimen is simple. I'm not a bandwagoner and have never tried Monistat, Sulfur, Paltas, Vitamin OD'ing, Unicorn Tears or Breast Milk. Just kidding on the last two before someone thinks I'm serious LOL.

I couldn't believe that massaging oil into my hair and then standing upside down for 4 minutes was supposed to give me an inch in a week/month. But what did I have to lose. I already had an oil (you can use one of your choice, my preference is jojoba) and I definitely had the time.

So in October I inverted for a week, skeptically with my mom laughing from the couch. I know we all love receipts so I took some half-hearted pictures expecting to get a good laugh in 7 days. Instead I got an entire inch! I was shocked and still am shocked.



So for November's inversion, I stepped my game up and took better pictures. If you think these are bad, trust me October's were much worse.

November 1, 2013 15"
Test Section

November 8, 2013 16"
Test Section
November 8, 2013 16"
Random section

 Don't laugh, I took these by myself with the other hand holding the camera. If I get a new camera for Christmas, I'll make sure to get one with a timer so I can get more of my head in the shot. I know how the internet skeptics get down, since I used to moonlight as one.

I invert bending at the waist and touching my toes for four minutes. I usually watch TV but sometimes I listen to music or just meditate. In case it's not obvious, don't eat too soon before inverting, otherwise you'll be nauseas.


No comments:

Post a Comment