Hair Collage!

Hair Collage!

Saturday, November 30, 2013

3. Holiday 2014: Going Away with WIMPS!

Zip-line View
When I go on holiday I like to be active. I'm not a sleep late, stay on hotel grounds and lounge at the pool type of girl. I use the hotel to sleep, shower and change. I go out every day to explore and experience things. I never eat at the hotel, plus the markup is probably insane.

So, imagine my surprise when I started talking to my family about events for our trip next year. Zip-lining is at the top of my list. Although I'm afraid of heights and haven't been on a roller coaster in years, zip lining in PR was an amazing experience. Exhilarating. I'm not getting on a roller coaster anytime soon, I'm itching to get on my next zip-line.

                           

So I started looking up zip-lining places, assuming that my little brother, cousin and I would go. Imagine my shock when my roller coaster riding, water slide height addicted brother told me that he didn't want to go zip-lining because he "doesn't do those things anymore." WTH!? First of all the kid is 14, so what is this "I don't do that anymore" ish? BOOOOO!

I don''t care, but I will be zip-lining at some point in St. Kitts.

All pictures belong to me and were taken by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment