Hair Collage!

Hair Collage!

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Product Fail: Tresemme Reformulation #??

Once upon a time, before its (I think they're at two now?) formulations I loved Tresemme Naturals (nourishing moisture with aloe and avocado). It guaranteed perfect faux W&G's, smooth buns, ponytails and moisturized hair for days.



Today, I'm staring at an almost full reformulated bottle, that is on it's way into the trash. There have been countless blogs, threads, videos etc. about the topic so I have nothing to add that hasn't been said.

It miraculously tangled a previously detangled section and made my ends clump into a massive knot. I had to lean under the sink to re-wet the section and start over with TJ's Nourish Spa. 

Not sure who this is, but I feel the same
way she does about this trash.
On a side note, I'm noticing that my hair prefers natural products. When I use TJ's or KC my hair is soft, moisturized, clumps perfectly and is overall amazing. I might be onto something…

All items were purchased by me, unfortunately since this Tresemme product is garbage!

No comments:

Post a Comment