Hair Collage!

Hair Collage!

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Quick Regimen Update

Right now my current reggie is modified to my work week. My washday is always Wednesday night right after work. The only shampoo I use is Trader Joes Nourish and Shine. I try to avoid harsh sulfates when I can. I also set my style for the week on Wednesday or sometimes Thursday, even Friday and allow it to air dry in 12 braids. For my leave-in I rotate between Tresemme Flawless Curls conditioner, Kinky Curly Knot Today (if I have somewhere important to go) and TJ's Nourish and Shine.

Air drying in 6 lazy braids LOL
Once my hair is dry I unbraid it and wear it down for Sat. and Sun. Then bun until Wed. I love buns and I don't like my ends rubbing up on my clothes especially in the winter.

Regular bun
I henna my hair every six-eight weeks. If it's a henna week I'll do it on Monday night and then DC until Tuesday morning. Then I'll wear my hair in a bun until washday.

Sneaking pics at work w/ my DC bun

All of these products were purchased by me :) and TJ's is only available in the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment